– Advise the association members
– Provide the necessary information for markets access
– Assist members in developing marketing policies
– Be the interlocutor with institutional
– Guide members to the sources of funding
– Develop and offer members upgrade programs
– Encourage the establishment of EIGs
– COMPETING: As a state of mind and as a guarantor of sustainable performance.
– INTERNATIONAL: As trade and financial conviction.
– FLEXIBLITY: As a pledge of polyvalence and questioning.
– GOOD GOVERNANCE: As a vector of transparency, compliance and securing of the association project.
– THE GROUND: As basis of surveillance, exploration and deployment.